Target Legal Affairs Mock Interview Program
Target’s Legal Affairs team is pleased to announce its Tenth Annual Legal Affairs Mock Interview Program. This program is an exciting opportunity for diverse law students and paralegals to polish up their interview skills!
These interviews are not for actual positions at Target but rather are Target’s efforts to help students prepare for future interviews regardless of career aspirations.
WHEN AND WHERE:
• Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
• Online via Zoom
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Target Legal Senior Officer(s) will kick off the program (15 minutes)
• Panel discussion with HR and other professionals (45 minutes)
• Informal discussion sessions with Target team members regarding how they put their legal education to use supporting various areas of Target’s business (45 minutes)
• Two realistic interviews and feedback (Two 30-minute interviews between 2:30-4:30)
HOW TO RSVP:
RSVP by January 31 by sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Entitle the email: Target Legal Affairs Mock Interview Program. Please note that space is limited so respond as soon as practical.
The Target Team looks forward to seeing you on February 16!