Are you at a crossroads in your career? Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers offers a six-session Lawyers in Transition Group. This confidential group for lawyers, judges, and law students explores decision-making and career alternatives within and outside the traditional practice of law. It may be appropriate for you if:
- You would like to be more fulfilled in your career
- You are a new graduate and have not found a job
- You have experienced job loss or change
- You are dissatisfied in your current job
- Your practice is slower than you would like
- You have been out of the workplace for a time and are seeking to return
- You are making decisions about whether to retire or slow down
- You are questioning your career direction
- You are experiencing other career-related stress
We will offer focused topics and facilitate the exchange of ideas between participants. A new six-session group will begin on Tuesday, November 1, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. via Zoom videoconferencing.
There is no charge for this program. Space is limited.
Date and Time: Beginning Tuesday, November 1, 11:30 a.m.
Location: Meetings will be held via Zoom Videoconferencing
Facilitator: Joan Bibelhausen, LCL staff
Registration/Information: Contact Joan Bibelhausen with questions. Preregistration is required, register here.