All diverse first-year law students are invited to Stinson’s virtual View of Law Firm Life program on January 5 (1:00 – 4:15 p.m. CST). During the program students will have the opportunity to hear from and speak with our attorneys and our diversity and inclusion and well-being leaders about:
1:00 – 1:45 p.m. | A Day in the Life as an Attorney
2:00 – 2:45 p.m. | Success in Practice: Thriving as Your Whole Self
3:00 – 3:45 p.m. | Navigating Law Firm Recruiting
3:45 – 4:00 p.m. | Stinson’s 2023 1L Opportunities
4:00 – 4:15 p.m. | Q&A Session with Stinson’s Recruiting Committees
Students are welcome to attend some or all of the sessions. Participation is welcome via Zoom video, audio and chat.
Please register here. Registrants will receive a Zoom link before the event that they can use to attend all/any of the sessions.
Questions: If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Stinson’s Attorney Recruiting Team
Available Opportunities at Stinson!
In addition, Stinson’s applications for Summer 2023 1L Opportunities are open through January 13th, 2023. To apply for summer positions and to learn more students can visit Stinson’s website. 1L opportunities include:
- Hallmark and Stinson Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholar – Kansas City
- PNC Bank and Stinson LCLD 1L Scholar – Kansas City
- Honeywell and Stinson LCLD 1L Scholar – Minneapolis
- U.S. Bank and Stinson Twin Cities Diversity in Practice (TCDIP) 1L Clerk – Minneapolis
- Stinson LLP Minority Fellowship – Kansas City, Minneapolis, or St. Louis