Here are some important dates and information about tuition, billing, and student accounts for Spring 2023.
2022-2023 STUDENT ACCOUNT
BILLING INFORMATION, PAYMENT OPTIONS, TUITION, AND FEES
IMPORTANT STUDENT ACCOUNT AND FINANCIAL AID DATES & DEADLINES SPRING TERM:
- January 12: Spring tuition and fees posted to student record online (scholarships are posted after add/drop)
- January 20: Add/Drop deadline
- January 23: Scholarships and Loans posted to student record
- January 23: Deadline to enroll/sign up for eRefunds (Basic instructions below)
- January 27: Spring & J-Term Financial Aid refunds via eRefunds or check. All checks will be mailed to address on file. (If you need to submit an address change, please complete this form. Student Biographical Record Change (including address)
- January 27: Spring and J-Term Tuition is due for students without payment plans. For payment plans see next page.
TUITION AND FEES
The 2022-2023 Academic Year tuition and fee schedule is located on-line: Tuition and Fees
BILLING & STUDENT ACCOUNT ACCESS & CASHNet® /eREFUNDS
Mitchell Hamline School of Law does not generate or mail paper invoices or statements.
To access your student account, click on the red “LOGIN” button found in the upper right-hand corner of any page on the MHSL website. Then select Student Records and enter your Student ID# and your four-digit exam ID#.
From the Student Information Page, select My Student Account to see your tuition activity. Select Access CASHNet Portal to sign up for eRefunds, or to pay your tuition. For more detailed directions for CASHNet, please follow this link: Accessing Your Student Account.
*INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
The MHSL Installment Payment plan provides for payment of your balance in 4 installments. Currently there are no enrollment fees. Spring Semester payments are due on Jan 20th, Feb 20th, Mar 20th and Apr 20th. Students must be current and up to date on their payment plan to register for the Summer or Fall 2023 Semester.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
*EMPLOYER TUITION ASSISTANCE PAYMENT PLAN
If your employer or an outside agency will be paying your tuition, complete the Company Tuition Assistance Agreement. Documentation is required and must be on file by the due date in order to qualify for deferral of payment in full.
*LOAN EXCESS/CREDIT BALANCE REFUNDS
If you have not yet applied for Financial Aid for 2022/23, or if you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or (651) 290-6471.
Spring Semester Financial Aid & Scholarships will be applied to your Student Account after the add/drop deadline which is January 20th. If you applied for Financial Aid to cover expenses beyond tuition (i.e., books, travel, living expenses, etc.), this excess aid may result in a credit/negative balance in your Student Account.
*Additional information can be found on the Student Accounts home page: Student Accounts