The deadline to apply has been extended for several TCDIP 1L Clerkship positions! All positions with extended deadlines are listed on TCDIP’s website. TCDIP will continue to update its website as positions close. Students are always welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our TCDIP 1L Clerkship program.
In addition, please also see the following opportunities shared by TCDIP that are open to Mitchell Hamline Students:
- Future Defense Lawyer Scholarship from Bowman and Brooke: The Bowman and Brooke Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist students currently enrolled in first year of Law School Studies (1L) who plan to enroll full-time at an ABA–accredited law school for the entire upcoming academic year. Deadline to apply is February 28, 2023. Applicants to the Bowman and Brooke Future Defense Lawyer Scholarship must:
- Be currently enrolled in first year of Law School Studies (1L)
- Plan to enroll full-time at an ABA–accredited law school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Self–identify as one or more of the following: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Hispanic or Latino, Asian, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA+ and/or an individual with a disability
- Be interested in defense litigation
- January 26: IP Career Prep with Patterson Thuente (local to Minneapolis):
- Do you have an undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, physics, chemistry, biology or a related field? Are you interested in a career in patent and intellectual property law? Join Patterson Thuente IP law firm at their offices in downtown Minneapolis on Thursday, January 26, at 4:30pm for an evening of IP career prep. The attorneys at Patterson Thuente will participate in mock interviews and résumé review sessions with law students. There will also be opportunities for networking, career exploration, and food and drinks will be provided. See attached flyer for details!
- Please RSVP to email@example.com by January 19 with your name, email, a copy of your résumé, current law school year, undergrad major, and any dietary restrictions.
- Patterson Thuente is also hiring a 1L clerk – see their website for details.