The Admissions Office has a temporary part time Summer Work Study opportunity! The summer work-study will run from mid May until July with a potential to continue through Fall 2023 semester. Hours are flexible. If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Her at email@example.com. We will begin interviews as soon as possible. Below you will find the responsibilities of our Admissions Clerk (work study).
- Work with prospective JD students
- Provide campus tours to both prospective and admitted students
- Participate in Information Sessions, Student Panels and Admitted Student Days
- Work alongside the Admissions team with various clerical work
- Data entry and reporting
- Availabilities for some weekend work (does not happen often)
- Be a representative of Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Energetic, bubbly and open to talking with students!
- On campus student, preferably Day or Afternoon
- Admissions background is not required but favored
- Work study qualifications:
- Filled out FASFA for 2023-24