Director Barbara Colombo explains the Online Health Care Compliance Certificate.
Launched in 2008, our online Health Care Compliance Certificate offers the most advanced curriculum with demonstrated effectiveness for health care professionals and attorneys:
- The Health Care Compliance Certificate is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB).
Mitchell Hamline is one of only a few institutions accredited by the CCB.
- We received the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics 5th Annual International Compliance & Ethics Award.
- Our graduates have demonstrated an excellent Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam passage rate.
- Access to world-class faculty and industry experts, unique to Minnesota’s highly evolved health care marketplace, dedicated to preparing highly trained compliance professionals. They specialize in law, ethics, regulatory enforcement, governance, billing and coding, audits and investigations, and health reform, among other areas.
We have redefined flexibility in health care compliance education for industry professionals:
- This program is offered fully online, including the orientation and capstone programs.
- You choose when and where you participate in the robust online learning environment.
- Rolling admission allows you to submit your application anytime.
- You can apply your certificate credits toward Hamline University’s Master’s in the Study of Law.
A Best Value
Our 11-credit program is comprehensive, yet efficient. It maintains highly competitive tuition rates and provides added value through:
- No registration, application, or matriculation fees.
- Scholarships and non-federal financial aid are available for qualified students. Full access to career support.
- Lifelong alumni benefits, including access to continuing legal education, health law events, and newsletters featuring health law news and career opportunities.