Director Barbara Colombo explains the Online Health Care Compliance Certificate.
- The Health Care Compliance Certificate is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB). Mitchell Hamline is one of only a few institutions accredited by the CCB
- Graduates receive Mitchell Hamline’s unique CHC Exam Toolkit featuring tips from our alumni. Click here to read our publication: Health Care Compliance and the CHC Credential.
- We received the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics 5th Annual International Compliance & Ethics Award
- Our graduates have demonstrated an excellent Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) exam passage rate
- Access to world-class faculty and industry experts, unique to Minnesota’s
highly evolved health care marketplace, dedicated to preparing highly
trained compliance professionals. They specialize in law, ethics, regulatory
enforcement, governance, billing and coding, audits and investigations,
and health reform, among other areas.
- The Mitchell Hamline Health Law Institute was ranked 11th among the top
health law programs in the country in the 2018 edition of the U.S. News and
World Report rankings.
We have redefined flexibility in health care compliance education for industry professionals.
Mitchell Hamline was the first law school in the country to adopt best practices in online education to allow students to earn an ABA-accredited, partly online and partly on-campus J.D. through our HYBRID J.D. Program, and it’s those practices that we’re adapting to serve unique programs like the Health Care Compliance Certificate.
- This program is offered fully online, including the orientation and capstone programs
- You choose when and where you participate in the robust online learning environment
- We’re proud to offer master’s degrees with an emphasis in health care compliance through two partnerships:
- Master in Business Administration – Health Care Compliance Emphasis, Concordia University – Saint Paul
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership – Health Care Compliance Concentration, St. Catherine University
A Best Value
Our 11-credit program is comprehensive, yet efficient. It maintains highly competitive tuition rates and provides added value through:
- No registration, application, or matriculation fees
- Discounts and non-federal financial aid are available for qualified students
- Full access to career support
- Full access to the Mitchell Hamline Law Library
- The Health Care Compliance Institute course has been approved for 12 on demand CLE credits
- Lifelong alumni benefits, including access to continuing legal education, health law events, and newsletters featuring health law news and career opportunities
- The 2015 Health Care Chief Compliance Officers and Staff Salary Survey by the Health Care Compliance Association reports that respondents with a certification earned, on average, $11,000 more than those without one.