Director Barbara Colombo explains the Online Health Care Compliance Certificate.
- The Health Care Compliance Certificate is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB). Mitchell Hamline is one of only a few institutions accredited by the CCB
- We received the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics 5th Annual International Compliance & Ethics Award
- Our graduates have demonstrated an excellent Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
Exam passage rate
- Access to world-class faculty and industry experts, unique to Minnesota’s
highly evolved health care marketplace, dedicated to preparing highly
trained compliance professionals. They specialize in law, ethics, regulatory
enforcement, governance, billing and coding, audits and investigations,
and health reform, among other areas.
- The Mitchell Hamline Health Law Institute was ranked 12th among the top
health law programs in the country in the 2017 edition of the U.S. News and
World Report rankings.
We have redefined flexibility in health care compliance education for industry professionals.
Mitchell Hamline was the first law school in the country to adopt best practices in online education to allow students to earn an ABA-accredited, partly online and partly on-campus J.D. through our Hybrid Program, and it’s those practices that we’re adapting to serve unique programs like the Health Care Compliance Certificate.
- This program is offered fully online, including the orientation and capstone programs
- You choose when and where you participate in the robust online learning environment
- You can apply your certificate credits toward Hamline University’s Master’s in the Study of Law
A Best Value
Our 11-credit program is comprehensive, yet efficient. It maintains highly competitive tuition rates and provides added value through:
- No registration, application, or matriculation fees
- Scholarships and non-federal financial aid are available for qualified students
- Full access to career support
- Full access to the Mitchell Hamline Law Library
- Lifelong alumni benefits, including access to continuing legal education, health law events, and newsletters featuring health law news and career opportunities
- The 2015 Health Care Chief Compliance Officers and Staff Salary Survey by the Health Care Compliance Association reports that respondents with a certification earned, on average, $11,000 more than those without one.