It’s #StudyAidsSunday time!
Study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge. And the Library has a bunch of these resources!
Today we are highlighting the In Other Words audio and video series!
In Other Words are audio and video study aids that cover fundamental topics in law (including all 1L topics and many upper level topics). Each video or audio lecture is written by a law professor or legal practitioner. If you’ve ever wanted to study on the go, these are the study aids for you. You can listen to an audio lecture while driving, or maybe watch a video while walking on the treadmill. The possibilities are endless!
The Library has In Other Words available digitally.
To access digital copies:
- Sign in to Canvas
- Select the Online Study Aids course
- Select Aspen Learning Library and follow the log in instructions noted on the Canvas page
The Aspen Learning Library lets you:
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- Create an account to add bookmarks, notes, and highlights
- Read eBooks online or offline – (download the Aspen Learning Library app available on the Aspen Learning Library site to read eBooks offline)
- Read eBooks on desktop, laptop, iPad, and mobile devices