What the !#%$ is Law360?
Law360 is a legal news hub that provides the daily coverage on emerging litigation, policy developments, and legal trends.
Are you trying to select your long paper topic? You can search the site by industry, practice area, litigation type, state, or subject to see what new legal developments are happening.
Want to stay up to date on specific topics? Law360 lets you sign up for e-newsletters on topics of your choice.
Through the Library, students, faculty, and staff have unlimited access to all Law360 news sections and to the Law360 archive. A listing of the subject areas covered can be found at https://www.law360.com/sections. Keep in mind that subject areas are constantly be added to Law360.
If you have any questions, reach out to your friendly reference librarians!
How do I access Law360?
- Go to the Library website
- Click on Databases A-Z under the Legal Research Resources section
- Scroll down and select Law360
You can also find Law360 content on Lexis+:
- Sign into your Lexis+ account
- On the left side bar, select Legal News Hub
- Browse headlines here, or select All Section at the top to see the Law360 specific sections