Several members of the Mitchell Hamline community are being honored with Diversity and Inclusion Awards from Minnesota Lawyer magazine.
The third annual awards are being handed out to groups and individuals the magazine says have “made a significant impact with respect to diversity and inclusion on the greater community or within their organizations.”
The winners will be celebrated during a ceremony and dinner Thursday, Oct. 10, at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
Congratulations to the individual winners within the Mitchell Hamline community!
- Amran Farah ’13 (HUSL), Greene Espel
- Prof. Mark Gordon, former president and dean of Mitchell Hamline
- Judge JaPaul Harris ’03 (HUSL), Second Judicial District
- Irene Kao ’11 (HUSL), League of Minnesota Cities
- Inti Martínez-Alemán ’16, Ceiba Forte Law Firm
- Aarik Robertson ’15 (WMCL), Consilio
- Jorge Saavedra F. ’97 (HUSL), Saavedra Law Firm
- Judge LaJune Thomas Lange, former adjunct professor, International Leadership Institute
- Cornell Moore, former member William Mitchell board of trustees, Dorsey & Whitney