NJ Courts Judicial Clerkship 2022-2023
NJ Courts Judicial Clerkship 2022-2023 term application period, I wanted to go over some key dates and updates. NJ Courts has decided to mirror the Federal OSCAR application opening dates for the 2022-2023 Court Term. Our law clerk portal will now open on Monday, June 14th instead of the previously announced date of June 21st. This will also broaden the window between clerkship applications and the July Bar Exam. Please see below for the updated 2022-2023 application schedule.
Important Dates 2022-2023 Term:
May 24th – Law Clerk Recruitment portal closes for external users for scheduled maintenance and will reopen on June 14th
– 2L students planning to apply for clerkships can access the portal NOW to create an account and start to upload their document library
– Students can create an account using this link: Self Registration (njcourts.gov) https://portalselfreg-cloud.njcourts.gov/prweb/PRServletPublicAuth/yq-No0lmafOUvv0O-O5GtbIFqEhzNFKZ*/!STANDARD?AppName=ESSO&RegAppID=CLERKSHIP
– Law school administrators can create an account using this link: Law School Admin Self Registration. https://portalselfreg-cloud.njcourts.gov/prweb/PRServletPublicAuth/yq-No0lmafOUvv0O-O5GtbIFqEhzNFKZ*/!STANDARD?AppName=ESSO&RegAppID=LWC
Note: Pleae let me know if you need your law school’s unique registration code
June 1st – I swill post our Notice of Vacancy for this terms Law Clerk position to your job board
June 14th – Portal re-opens and candidates can begin applying for clerkships.
June 21st – Justices and Judges can begin to contact applicants for interviews.
New Jersey Law Clerk Recruitment (njcourts.gov) – portal home page. https://www.njcourts.gov/public/lawclerks.html
Judicial Clerkship Webinar Series:
– Judicial Clerkship Webinar Series – YouTube (playlist link)
– We hope to continue this type of programming throughout the year.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to
Administrative Office of the Courts
Human Resources – Placement Section