- High Demand – Our American health care delivery system is once again in a state of flux with additional reform efforts likely in the near future. This dynamic environment, and an increasingly complicated, always-changing regulatory climate continue to boost demand for qualified health care compliance professionals, translating into robust job growth and a very bright future.
- High Earning Potential – The health care compliance profession is strong and growing stronger, with demand exceeding the supply of qualified individuals. Additionally, professionals who have earned the credential of CHC (Certified in Health Care Compliance) command higher salaries reflecting an enhanced level of respect from their employers.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference – Qualified health care compliance professionals are called upon to help create a health care delivery system that values integrity and transparency, and strives to protect patients and provide high quality care.
- Vast Array of Rewarding and Top Quality Professional Opportunities – Qualified health care compliance professionals are valued team members dedicating their education and training to positions in a variety of settings including hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical companies, nursing homes, academic health centers engaged in research, health plans and many others. Additionally, health care compliance professionals work in many different positions including compliance officers, regulatory analysts, investigators, auditors, risk managers, regulators and privacy officers just to name a few.
- Respected and Valued Member of Your Organization’s Team – Qualified health care compliance professionals must exercise impeccable judgment to help avoid legal and ethical violations and protect the organization’s reputation and ability to meet the health care needs of the populations served.
This program is designed for Mitchell Hamline J.D. students interested in developing core-competencies in the growing field of health care compliance. The certificate courses will prepare you to skillfully lead a health care organization through the complex maze of government laws and regulations and champion an ethical corporate culture.
For more information about this certificate program, click here!