The Office of Diversity and Inclusion assists several Mitchell Hamline student organizations. These groups plan social activities, lectures, and events that inform, as well as create community.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Black Law Students Association
- Christian Legal Society
- International Law Students Association
- Jewish Law Student Association
- Latino/a Law Student Association
- The Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law
- Native American Law Student Association
- Women Law Students Association
Mitchell Hamline also has a number of student organizations relating to academics, politics, sports, and more.