One of the strengths of Mitchell Hamline is our alumni base. The NALS Institute has an informal mentorship program that allows interested law students to be paired with either a Native American alum or an alum who practices Native American Law. Our alumni span coast -to-coast and are a welcoming network for current and recently graduated law students of the Institute.
Here are some resources to help you stay in touch with the Native American Law and Sovereignty Institute after graduation.
- Minnesota American Indian Bar Association (MAIBA)
- Federal Bar Association – Indian Law Section
NALS Institute alumni resources:
- Join the Mitchell Hamline Native Law Alumni Facebook Group
- Support the MHSL Native American Law Student Association Facebook Page
- Provide information to add to our NALS Institute Alumni Directory
For more information on updating your profile in our alumni directory, getting on the mailing list, and/or gaining access to the Facebook group, please contact Program Administrator Sara Wells.