Six Minnesota judges, five of whom are alums of Mitchell Hamline, will be part of a conversation for current students on April 7th about judicial clerkships.
The event, which is co-sponsored by Mitchell Hamline School of Law, is called “Demystifying Judicial Clerkships: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.”
The panel will be moderated by Judge Sophia Vuelo ’98 of the Second Judicial District and include:
- Justice Anne McKeig ’92, Minnesota Supreme Court
- Justice Paul Thissen, Minnesota Supreme Court
- Judge John Rodenberg ’81, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Judge Jamie Cork ’98, First Judicial District
- Judge JaPaul Harris ’03, Second Judicial District
Panelists will discuss the path toward becoming a Judicial Clerk and how to best prepare yourself to succeed as a Judicial Clerk; there will be an opportunity for small group discussion with the judges, as well.
The event on April 7th runs from 5:00 – 6:15 pm CDT. Register online at https://tinyurl.com/2893scf7