Several members of the Mitchell Hamline community were recognized by Minnesota Lawyer this week as 2022 Attorneys of the Year at an event in downtown Minneapolis.
In all, 23 Mitchell Hamline alums, along with one former trustee and a former Distinguished Practitioner in Residence, made the list for Attorneys of the Year, accounting for nearly a quarter of the 100 attorneys who were honored this year.
2022 Attorneys of the Year
- Classic Collision M&A Matters
- Clark D. Opdahl ‘86 and Rochelle Hauser ‘07 of Henson Efron
- Holding Opioid Companies Accountable
- John Keller ‘96 and Carly Melin ‘10 of the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office
- In the Matter of the Otto Bremer Trust, Court File No. 62-C9-61-315222 (Ramsey Co. Dist. Ct.)
- Katie Crosby Lehmann ‘95 and Mathew Korte ’06 of Ciresi Conlin
- Koopman v. City of Robbinsdale et al.
- Teresa J. Nelson ‘96, ACLU, of Forsgren Fisher, et al.
- LKQ Corp., et al. v. GM Global Technology Operations LLC, and 25 related matters before the PTAB
- Grace Kim ‘13 of Fish & Richardson
- MPAY v. Erie Custom Computer Applications Inc., and Payroll World Inc.
- Benjamen C. Linden ‘12, of Robins Kaplan
- Nathan C. McGuire v. Julie A. Bowlin
- Sharon Van Dyck ‘87, now with Van Dyck Law Firm
- National Prescription Opiate Litigation: All MDL Tribal Cases
- Holly Dolejsi ’09 and Tim Purdon ‘94 of Robins Kaplan
- O.M., by and through her parent and guardian, K.C. Moultrie v. National Women’s Soccer League LLC, District of Oregon, Case No. 3:21-cv-00683-IM
- Michelle Looby ‘07 of Gustafson Gluek
- Michael Collyard ’00, Robins Kaplan
- Robert Correia ’15, Robichard, Schroepfer & Correia
- Aaron Dean ’94, Moss and Barnett
- Richard Ruohonen ’96, TSR Injury Law
Outstanding Service to the Profession
- Clifford Greene, former Distinguished Practitioner in Residence
- Theresa Hughes ’85, Stinson
- Adine Momoh ’09, Stinson
- Lewis Remele, Jr., former William Mitchell trustee
- Jennifer A. Thompson ’03, TLO LAW, now with Ames Construction
- Celeste Culberth ’92 and Leslie Lienemann ’92, Culberth & Lienemann
- Megan Odom ’17 and Michael Sacchet, Ciresi Conlin