On December 10, 2015, the day the Mitchell Hamline combination took effect, the school transitioned students, staff, and faculty email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses. If you missed the announcements, and find that you can no longer access your email, please note:
- Login to your mitchellhamline.edu email from mitchellhamline.edu/email
- Your password is unchanged.
- All of your wmitchell.edu email, whether in your inbox or any other folder, will be available when you log in to your mitchellhamline.edu account. You will not lose your email.
- After the transition is complete, any emails sent to your wmitchell.edu address will autoforward to mitchellhamline.edu.
- Until further notice you must continue to use your legacy wmitchell.edu credentials to login to Blackboard and other systems. Only email switched initially.
If you need help or have any questions, please contact IT at IT@mitchellhamline.edu, or 651-290-6411.