The Solo Small Society of Mitchell Hamline School of Law is organized for the following purposes:
- To provide opportunities for members of the Mitchell Hamline community to learn about solo or small firm practice.
- To connect with and learn from agencies, organizations, institutions and legal professionals engaged in the practice and development of solo/small practices.
- To serve as a resource for the development of legal careers in the solo/small area of legal practice.
- To serve as a social organization open to all parties interested in exploring legal, economic, and cultural perspectives related to solo/small practice.
- To enhance the experience of students interested in opening their own solo or small firm after graduation from Mitchell Hamline.