The Native American Law Student Association (NALSA) is a network of primarily Native American law students offering academic and Indian culture support services. In an era of expanding tribal governments’ laws and jurisdiction, the membership maintains strong community relations while working toward cross-cultural understanding.
NALSA also networks with the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association (MAIBA), which sponsors CLE’s and works with the tribal governments to develop codes, rules, and procedures. Membership is open to anyone interested and dues are not required.
Public Relations Chair
Community Relations Chair
Follow our Facebook page
- 2007 Moot Court Problem.doc
- 2007 Moot Court Problem Release.doc
- Minnesota Moot Court Bid.pdf
- MN Moot Court Bid Support Letters.pdf
- Date Announcement.Moot Court.doc