Five Mitchell Hamline alumni are among the 14 individuals and four organizations being recognized by Minnesota Lawyer for its 2021 Diversity & Inclusion awards. Recipients are being honored for “significantly advancing diversity, inclusion and the dignity of all people in Minnesota’s legal profession and in communities in which exceptional legal work impacts justice for all.”
2021 Diversity & Inclusion Awards (Mitchell Hamline alumni)
- Jill Kehaulani Esch ’03, Minnesota Ombudsperson for American Indian Families
- Connie Lahn ’96, Barnes & Thornburg
- Sonja Dunnwald Peterson ’85, Disability Law Center
- Alice Silkey ’86, Emerita Professor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Judge Sophia Vuelo ’98, Ramsey County District Court
Honorees will be recognized at an event on Oct. 7, 2021, at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.