The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Being a member of a student organization can be an important factor in the success and enjoyment of a student’s time at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While academic learning and success in the classroom should always be the primary goal, extracurricular activities help you learn and grow beyond the walls of the classroom and can provide you with hands-on training to better prepare you for your future career. Participation in student organizations offers you opportunities for fellowship, leadership, and meaningful interaction with faculty, staff, and students. The good friends and times encountered through being actively involved on campus can help transform what is sometimes a large and overwhelming law school into a place you can call home.
Getting involved is easy, just send us an email. If you need help or some encouragement feel free to email the Student Services Office at Student.Services@mitchellhamline.edu. Our staff is happy to help!
- Career Services and Queer IdentitiesPosted February 22
- SBA General Meeting – Sunday @ 7pm CSTPosted February 13
- New Lawyers Association General Membership MeetingPosted February 13
- LLSA General MeetingPosted February 13
- Join Out!Law as we discuss navigating careers through our identities – March 7th 5-6pm CSTPosted February 13
- Legal Association of Women Students Support GroupPosted February 2
- Volunteer Witnesses and Judges Needed for Mock TrialPosted January 29
- Small Solo Social Meeting on January 29thPosted January 24
- Volunteers Needed – Self Help ClinicPosted January 16
- Faculty, staff and alumni! Please share what recipes got you through law school!Posted December 1