The following three firms are coming to campus to interview 2L and 3L students for summer and year-round programs:
- Rosengren, Kohlmeyer & Hagen interviewing on campus on 9/25/2017. Firm is located in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Seager, Tufte & Wickhem LLP interviewing on campus on 9/21/2017. Firm is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Hanft Fride interviewing on campus on 9/28/2017. Firm is located in Duluth, Minnesota.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please check Symplicity for more information and note these key dates:
- Student bidding: Monday, September 4th – Sunday, September 10th, 2017. Upload an approved resume and the other documents specified to submit your bid. Before the end of this period, ask your career counselor if you need help!
- Student selection of interview times: Monday, September 18th – Tuesday, September 19th 2017. Students login to Symplicity to see if they have been offered an interview. Students must select an interview time slot via Symplicity.
Please check the OCI tab on the Career and Professional Development website for important resources and tips about the OCI process but note that the above dates apply instead of the Fall OCI dates.
Important Note: Be sure to update your class year to 2L or 3L in Symplicity. To update your class year, log in to Symplicity. Next, go to “My Account” (in the red block on the left side of the page). Then, click on “Academic” and change the class year.