Join us for lunch on Wednesday, April 3 as a panel of practitioners discusses what it is like to be a woman or woman-identified attorney practicing in roles that have traditionally been reserved for men in the legal profession. Learn how these practitioners have carved a path for themselves in areas like litigation and trial advocacy and how they are addressing bias surrounding traditional gender roles.
Panelists will include:
• Kirsten Gyolai, The Law Office of Kirsten Gyolai
• Stephanie Balmer, Falsani, Balmer, Peterson & Balmer
• Holly Dolejsi, Robins Kaplan LLP
• Gretchen Hall, The Law Office of Gretchen Hall
• Karen Kingsley, Kingsley Law Office
Sponsored by the Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ). Lunch will be served. Please RSVP in Symplicity by Friday, March 29. This event qualifies for Diversity credit.