Robins Kaplan is hiring 2L law students for Summer 2024 and will be hosting a series of webinars so you can learn about our firm and our Summer Associate program in Minneapolis.
Robins Kaplan is a national powerhouse firm dedicated to high-stakes litigation and trial work. We are a rare elite firm that represents both sides of the “v”; has a varied client base that ranges from individuals to small companies to Fortune 100 corporations; and pioneered high-stakes contingency-fee litigation, recovering well in excess of $10 billion for such clients in the last 25 years alone.
We have designed our summer program with two primary goals in mind—introducing you to our firm and what life as an Associate is like, and helping you improve as legal writers, thinkers, and advocates. As a Summer Associate, you will:
- Develop advocacy skills by participating in a mock arbitration in our courtroom—guided by some of our firm’s most skilled trial lawyers;
- Help ensure that everyone has access to justice by working on pro bono cases;
- Solve client problems: work with our attorneys on substantive assignments related to cases being handled by the firm;
- Improve your writing through our writing coaching and mentorship program;
- Learn about law beyond the classroom by accompanying our lawyers to trials, hearings, depositions, negotiations, and client meetings.
Learn more about our program at one of our upcoming webinars:
Tuesday, June 6: 4 pm Central – Register here.
Wednesday, June 7: 12 pm Central – Register here.