- To provide opportunities for members of the Mitchell Hamline community to learn about environmental law and policy.
- To connect with and learn from agencies, organizations, institutions, and legal professionals engaged in the practice and development of environmental law.
- To serve as a resource for the development of legal careers in environmental law.
- To serve as a social organization open to all parties interested in exploring legal, political, economic, and cultural perspectives related to the environment.
- To enhance the experience of students interested in environmental law.
Professor Mehmet Konar-Steenberg
PAST EVENT INFORMATION
Environmental Law Society Professional Networking Event
Held on Wednesday, November 18, 2020
3rd Annual Conference on Energy and the Environment
Held at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Power Point Presentations
- Keynote PowerPoint slideshow
- Air Panel-Kaplan PowerPoint slideshow
- Air Panel-Bumpers PDF
- Air Panel-Johnson PDF
- Case Updates Panel-Guerrero PDF
2nd Annual Carbon Management and the Law Conference:
Climate Change Issues for 2011
Held at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Thursday, February 10, 2011
PowerPoint Presentations PDF