The Environmental Law Society of Mitchell Hamline School of Law is organized for the following purposes:
- To provide opportunities for members of the Mitchell Hamline community to learn about environmental law and policy.
- To connect with and learn from agencies, organizations, institutions, and legal professionals engaged in the practice and development of environmental law.
- To serve as a resource for the development of legal careers in environmental law.
- To serve as a social organization open to all parties interested in exploring legal, political, economic, and cultural perspectives related to the environment.
- To enhance the experience of students interested in environmental law.
PAST EVENT INFORMATION
Held at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Power Point Presentations
- Keynote PowerPoint slideshow
- Air Panel-Kaplan PowerPoint slideshow
- Air Panel-Bumpers PDF
- Air Panel-Johnson PDF
- Case Updates Panel-Guerrero PDF
2nd Annual Carbon Management and the Law Conference:
Climate Change Issues for 2011
Held at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Thursday, February 10, 2011
PowerPoint Presentations PDF