Providing training in mediation and conflict resolution
Mediation Center is a recognized leader in the mediation and conflict resolution field. Established in 1981, and affiliated with the Dispute Resolution Institute since 1998, Mediation Center has a long reputation for excellence in mediation training and conflict resolution training for professionals and organizations. Collaboration with the Dispute Resolution Institute provides a blend of research knowledge and practical applications that ensure the highest quality professional education and skills-building opportunities. Mediation Center is located on the Mitchell Hamline Campus in St. Paul.
Directed by experienced conflict resolution practitioners, trainings are led by a hand-picked team of trainers/consultants, each with at least 20 years of experience in managing conflict. Mediation Center MN Team
4021 Vernon Ave S, Suite 304
St Louis Park MN 55416
Add Skills and Expertise to Your Practice
- Settle disputes, solve problems, and manage decisions
- Enhance relationships and improve communication
- Negotiate with confidence
- Navigate workplace challenges
- Hone leadership skills
Professional Education Credits
- MN State Court Certified Rule 114 training for alternative dispute resolution neutral rosters.
- Credits for ADR, CLE, CE, CEU and others.