Five Mitchell Hamline alumni are among the 17 individuals and three groups being recognized by Minnesota Lawyer for its 2022 Diversity & Inclusion awards. Recipients are being honored because they “have made a significant impact with respect to diversity and inclusion on the greater community or within their organizations.”
2022 Diversity & Inclusion Awards (Mitchell Hamline alumni)
- Judge Juanita Freeman ‘08, Minnesota Judicial Branch (Washington County)
- Ayah Helmy ‘13, Bright Health
- Guled Ibrahim ’16, City of Minneapolis
- Bradley Pederson ‘08, Maslon
- Gregory Schwartz ’11, Greenberg Traurig
Honorees will be recognized at an event on Oct. 5, 2022, at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.