Federal Perkins Loan Links and Forms
*Please note, the Federal Government is in the process of discontinuing the Perkins Loan program, therefore the information below is for existing Perkins Loan borrowers only.
- Set up online access for your account Access Perkins statements, balance and other useful information regarding your account
- Perkins Forms Deferment, Forbearance and/or Cancellations. If you are unsure about which form to complete, please e-mail email@example.com
- Perkins Promissory Note Sample Terms and Conditions
- Perkins Disclosure 2016 Perkins Updates
- Perkins Exit Counseling*Please note, this is a new site as of July 2016. Perkins Exit Counseling is required for students who have graduated, separated from school and/or are less than part-time status. Please contact Eric Larson, Student Accounts Administrator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (651) 290-6312 if you have any questions.
For questions regarding these forms, call the finance office at (651)-290-6312.
Send the completed forms to:
Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Attn: Student Accounts
875 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Perkins Loan FAQ
Who is University Accounting Services?University Accounting Service (UAS) is a student loan management service. We have a partnership with them to assist in the administration and billing of Federal Perkins student loans.
Why am I getting mail from UAS (University Accounting Services)?Do not disregard mail from UAS! Information is also available through University Accounting Services.
What if I have more questions?If you have any questions regarding your Perkins loan, please contact the finance office at 651-290-6312 or by e-mail at email@example.com.