We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- New Spring 2022 Work Study OpportunitiesPosted January 13
- January Max UpdatePosted January 10
- American Rescue Plan Fourth Quarter Reporting – Final ReportPosted January 7
- December MAX UpdatesPosted December 7
- No Disbursements For The Week of November 22nd – 26thPosted November 15
- AccessLex Information and WebinarsPosted November 11
- Attention all 2Ls & 3Ls–The odds are in your favor. Don’t pass up this opportunity!Posted October 26
- Mark T Banner Scholarship Opportunity for StudentsPosted October 12
- 2021-2022 Minnesota American Indian Bar Association Law Student ScholarshipPosted September 29
- Work Study: Reading and/or Math Tutors Needed For Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy Posted September 28