We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Link to the Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide for graduating/withdrawn students (pdf)
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Loan Advance Form Fall 2019
- Financial Planning and Literacy – “MAX” by AccessLex
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Fall Loan AdvancePosted July 12
- Summer Financial AidPosted May 8
- 2018-19 Work Study Award Year Ending May 14thPosted May 1
- Literacy Tutors Needed (work study)Posted January 24
- Spring Loan AdvancePosted November 30
- No Financial Aid Disbursements for the Week of November 12-16th.Posted October 12
- Financial Aid Office Closed Oct 4th & 5thPosted September 20
- Literacy Tutors Needed (Work Study)Posted September 13
- Fall Disbursements (non-Hybrid students)Posted August 9
- Fall Disbursements (Hybrid Students)Posted August 9