We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Student Portion Reporting
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Institutional Portion Reporting
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Spring 2021 Loan AdvancePosted November 20
- 2021-22 FAFSA AvailablePosted October 7
- Fall 2020 Loan AdvancesPosted July 1
- Final Disbursement For 2019-20 Academic YearPosted May 4
- COVID-19 Student Emergency FundPosted April 22
- Financial Hardship Due To COVID-19 OutbreakPosted March 25
- Work Study OpportunityPosted March 2
- Spring Loan Advance ReminderPosted January 2
- Spring Loan AdvancesPosted December 3
- Northern Valley Scholarship for Minnesota Law StudentsPosted October 10