We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- Student Emergency Fund Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Marshall-Motley Scholars ProgramPosted November 10
- 2023 Spring Loan AdvancePosted November 9
- Terry Bryant Law Firm Law School ScholarshipPosted November 8
- Work Study Opportunity: MHSL is currently seeking an ELL (English-Language Learner) Classroom AssistantPosted November 3
- New Work Study Opportunity: Mid-Minnesota Legal AidPosted October 20
- Apply Now for Student Loan Debt Relief!Posted October 20
- Limited PSLF Waiver Ends Oct. 31, 2022Posted October 17
- Federal Student Debt Relief ApplicationPosted October 17
- Fall 2022 Work Study Opportunity: English Language Learner Classroom AssistantPosted October 13
- Applications Are Now Being Accepted For The Foley & Mansfield Scholarship ProgramPosted September 7