We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- Student Emergency Fund Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness During Covid: 6 Things To KnowPosted June 23
- Post-9/11 Veteran Service Bonus Available Soon!Posted June 14
- Avisen Business Law ScholarshipPosted May 26
- Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Law Essay CompetitionPosted May 25
- American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) ScholarshipPosted May 16
- Postsecondary Child Care Grant Program For Academic Year 2022-2023Posted May 6
- Ethel Curry American Indian Leadership ScholarshipPosted May 4
- May MAX UpdatesPosted May 4
- Finance Department: Student Worker NeededPosted May 2
- MCCA’s 2022 LMJ Scholarship ProgramPosted April 28