We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- Student Emergency Fund Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- New Spring Scholarship OpportunityPosted March 13
- SoFi Scholarship OpportunitiesPosted February 21
- Financial Aid Portal UpdatePosted January 3
- AccessLex Scholarship And Taxes For Law Students Information Sessions Are Now OpenPosted December 12
- 2023 Diane and Stephen Uhl Essay Competition for Law School StudentsPosted December 12
- 2023 USLAW NETWORK Scholarship Program for Diverse Law School StudentsPosted December 8
- The 2023/24 Scholarship Application is Now OpenPosted December 7
- Marshall-Motley Scholars ProgramPosted November 10
- 2023 Spring Loan AdvancePosted November 9
- Terry Bryant Law Firm Law School ScholarshipPosted November 8