We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- HEERF Grant Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Ask EDNA – the Education Network at AccessLexPosted July 22
- Fall 2021 Loan AdvancePosted July 20
- America Rescue Plan Reporting Second QuarterPosted July 11
- No Disbursements on June 28th, 2021Posted June 17
- DRI Announces its Annual Law Student Diversity Scholarship ProgramPosted May 17
- Get your FAFSA in!!Posted May 10
- MAX by AccessLex has a new student portalPosted April 30
- LGBTQ Public Interest Scholarship 2021Posted April 19
- Barbri Law Preview ScholarshipsPosted March 18
- AccessLex Institute – MAX ScholarshipPosted March 18