We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- Student Emergency Fund Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- The Bowman and Brooke Foundation Future Defense Lawyer ScholarshipPosted February 14
- FAFSA DelayPosted February 7
- Financia Aid Office Closed 2/8/24Posted February 7
- NABL’s 2024 Ballard Scholarship is OPEN!Posted February 6
- The FCBA Foundation Law School Summer Internship StipendPosted February 2
- The Foley and Mansfiled Scholarship ProgramPosted January 30
- AccessLex MAX scholarshipPosted January 5
- Elementry School Literacy Tutor NeededPosted December 11
- Spring Loan Advance: Due Monday, December 11th by Noon CSTPosted December 6
- Marshall-Motley Scholarship ProgramPosted December 1