We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- Student Emergency Fund Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Spring Loan Advance: Due Monday, December 11th by Noon CSTPosted December 6
- Marshall-Motley Scholarship ProgramPosted December 1
- Spring Loan Advance ReminderPosted November 17
- No Financial Aid Disbursements Week of Nov 20thPosted November 3
- Spring 2024 Financial Aid Loan Advance RequestPosted November 2
- Financial Planning for a Law CareerPosted October 30
- Work Study: The Journey Elementary School Literacy Tutor NeededPosted October 16
- Work Study: Elementary School Literacy Tutor NeededPosted October 13
- Work Study Opportunity: ELL (English-Language Learner) Classroom AssistantPosted October 10
- MAX by AccessLex $5,000 Scholarship DrawingPosted October 5