We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Spring Loan Advance Request Form (pdf)
- MHSL Financial Aid Portal (link)
- Guide to 2018-19 Financial Aid (pdf)
- About Cashnet: Electronic Tuition Payment and eRefunds (PDF)
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide for graduating/withdrawn students (pdf)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Performance Policy (pdf)
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your classes start. The MHSL Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so that you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Spring Loan Advance Request Form AvailablePosted November 17
- 2018/19 FAFSA AvailablePosted October 2
- Fall ’17 Loan Refund Advance Form: Due 8/2Posted June 23
- Summer Aid Including Work-StudyPosted April 7
- Ramsey County Bar Scholarship: Deadline February 17thPosted February 1
- Spring Financial AidPosted January 19
- Steiger Summer 2017 Fellowship Application: deadline January 31, 2017Posted November 11
- MN Indian Bar Scholarship app deadline extended to Oct 31Posted October 26
- Stress-free Loan Info ChatPosted October 24
- 2017-18 FAFSA AvailablePosted October 3