We are committed to partnering with you to find a financial plan that makes sense for you and your family. We take pride in the quality of our service to students and the variety of programs we administer.
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Student Portal
- Loan Program Exit Counseling Guide For Graduating & Withdrawn Students
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAPMN)
- Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- MAX Financial Planning and Literacy by AccessLex
- COVID-19 Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Reporting
- HEERF Grant Application
These pages contain essential financial aid information to help you make informed decisions. Annual financial aid set up can be completed well before your courses start. The Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal provides your individual financial aid file access. Take the time to ensure your financial resources are in place so you can concentrate on academics and activities.
We are here to help and welcome your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need additional clarification or advice.
Financial Aid Office News
- Student Debt Week of Action September 20-24Posted September 16
- Post Secondary Child Care Grant Program Application For Academic Year 2021-22Posted September 8
- Fall 2021 Financial Capability WebinarsPosted September 8
- FedLoan Servicing will stop servicing loans in December 2021Posted September 7
- ED Announces ‘Final’ Extension of Student Loan Payment PausePosted August 9
- Ask EDNA – the Education Network at AccessLexPosted July 22
- Fall 2021 Loan AdvancePosted July 20
- America Rescue Plan Reporting Second QuarterPosted July 11
- No Disbursements on June 28th, 2021Posted June 17
- DRI Announces its Annual Law Student Diversity Scholarship ProgramPosted May 17