Faculty and staff resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law is committed to equal access and ensuring that all students with documented disabilities are provided reasonable and appropriate accommodations enabling them to have access to college programs and services in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Using a social justice lens, we seek to create culture of inclusion that ensures equal access, a barrier free campus community, and universally designed learning environment.
Find information about services our office provides, working with students with disabilities, and resources to help create an accessible and inclusive campus culture.
Working with students with disabilities
Creating an accessible classroom and online learning environment
Creating accessible documents
- Microsoft Tutorial
- Cal State University Accessibility Tutorials For Microsoft Office Suite
- Creating Accessible Word Documents
- How-To make my online PowerPoint presentation accessible
- WebAim: How to make PowerPoint Accessible
- Creating Accessible PDF’s from Word Documents (University of Washington)