Students who would like to request accommodations for a documented disability can do so by following the accommodation process. Students will be asked to provide documentation regarding their disability and any accommodations they may have had in the past.
- Complete the online Accommodation Request Form
- Submit current documentation which meet Documentation Guidelines
- Meet with the Director of Disability and Student Services to discuss request
- This meeting is an important part of the interactive process and is an opportunity to discuss the request and any additional information you feel may be relevant
- Accommodations requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Following meeting, director will review all information and determine reasonable accommodation. Students will be provided information information on any approved accommodations in writing within 2-4 weeks of submitted documentation.